+ customization processes
+ ordering processes
+ sales contacts
+ contact us
+ keep me informed
+ news & events
+ articles & studies
+ related FAQs
Working with our customers to simplify the ordering process and provide efficient, fluent processes, Filtertek offers a number of ordering options suited to meet the needs of any size organization.
For more information, contact our Order Services Department:
Blanket orders are a traditional method of ordering that provides customers the convenience of a single purchase order for multiple releases. Send us a single PO and we’ll plan for your requirements for the entire year. By giving us a “heads up” into your buying schedule, we can better plan for materials and production – meaning you’ll get product on-time, every time.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic method for sending order information directly into our system and eliminating manual order entry. This option provides you with convenience, lower costs, faster order processing, human error elimination, and turnaround data crucial to your business needs.
If you are interested in developing an EDI relationship with Filtertek, here are some things to consider:
Our system is both ANSI X12 standard and EDIFACT standard capable.
- Determine which document type you want to use, for example:
- 830 is a weekly planning schedule
- 850 is purchase order transmittal
- 862 is a daily shipment plan
- Determine the version of the document you want to use
- Contact Filtertek for vital information to begin testing. Things to know are:
- What Value Added Network (VAN) do you use?
- If necessary, is there an interconnect set-up?
- Obtain Sender / Receiver ID’s
- Coordinate the sending of a test document
- Determine if you’d like ASN’s sent in return
Filtertek can work with your organization to perform testing to ensure successful implementation and transmittals.
Soon you’ll be able to check the status of your orders right here on-line. Imagine – 24/7 access to information such as open orders, scheduling, and shipment history without the need for a phone call. No time zone delays, no waiting. It’s just one of the many ways Filtertek is providing the best in customer service.
Sign up here and we’ll let you know as soon as this feature is available!